Tuesday 13 June 2017

These are a few of my favourite things..

Moving to work in the inner 'burbs, it'll be sad to no longer be taking some of my favourite things for granted.  Some of my favourite things?  Let's sing together:

Shiny steel cladding and warm stinking dumpsters...♩♩♫

Raindrops on paving and whiskers on hipsters...♩♩♫



Brown paper bicycles tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things...♪♬

Amber poured ponies and crisp pulled pork buns...♩♫

Seating and fountains and stonework for skate fun...♫♪


Wild roofs that fly with the news on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things♬♪

Lanes in colour dresses with barred window sashes...♫♬

Dumplings that stick to tablecloth splashes♫♩♩

Fresh randang turns lunch into zings ♫♫
These are a few of my favorite things♪♫














x

No comments:

Post a Comment